The Eastman combination laser and cutting system offers a laser for cutting fabrics that require a fused edge as well as the proven, reliable technology of Eastman's static cutting table. The tool head is equipped with a 200 watt gas assist laser (100 watt optional), three individually aligned and calibrated tool spindles, and a pneumatic pen/marker holder.
- Cut, mark, punch and seal edges all on one system
- Laser provides cintered edge to prevent fraying - great for materials like nylon and other materials that unravel.
- Single gantry design offers three cutting tools, a laser and a marking tool, minimizing switchover time between material files and set up. (Laser and blade cutting cannot be performed simultaneously).
- 200 watt laser has no contact with the fabric, improving the quality and speed of the cut
- Adjustable laser power within software, reducing unnecessary operating costs