Eastman's technical support department is made up of a dedicated staff of professionals with years of experience installing, troubleshooting and servicing all mechanical, electrical and software related aspects of the automated systems. Eastman believes that service doesn't end at delivery, and that support and dependability are key components to building strong customer relationships. Eastman provides technical support and on-site service for our automated systems as required.
On-site or Online Service Support & Troubleshooting
- Most issues can be resolved over the telephone
- The automated systems are equipped with remote diagnostics capabilities and the application team can access your cutting system remotely from our offices in Buffalo, New York (USA)
- In most cases we can have a technician available within 24 hours of a reported issue if a remote diagnosis is not possible
- Three tiers of optional extended service plans are available for Eastman automated cutting systems, offering the flexibility to choose the plan that best fits your annual needs and anticipated protection level.
Test Cutting & Time Studies
- Complimentary test cut evaluations using your materials and patterns and/or cut files can be performed to capture the machine’s speed, material efficiency and recommended configuration prior to your investment.
- Includes a report and optional video footage to assist in your return on investment calculations.
- Available for manual cutting machines and automated cutting systems.
- For more information and details on where to send your materials, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Training (Design, Nesting & Operations)
During the 1-year warranty period, additional training classes at our facility are available for system operation, additional software training or preventative maintenance. This is a courtesy extended to all of our customers.