Eastman offers the widest variety of both manually-operated and automatic cutting systems for traditional fabrics used in furniture, upholstery and fiberfill.
- Flexibility – to handle the widest range of materials
- Fast and Easy Set-up for experimentation, concept testing or full-production runs
- Quality – for cut accuracy and edge quality
- Operating Performance
- Dependable, reliable mechanical systems, electronics, and software
- Solid operating performance to prevent down-time
Cutting Furniture Textiles/Fiber
- Machine configurations, options and features for your unique application
- Suggestions for machine setup and operational use for new materials
- Assist in resolving challenging cutting problems
R&D and Production
Please contact us directly with any questions or to discuss your unique application requirements. Our team of applications specialists have significant experience with R&D and production cutting most flexible fabrics.
Eastman Machine Company’s equipment meets recognized international protection rating requirements. Contact us for more information, or to discuss your unique requirements.
We’re here to help.
Our global team is ready to answer your pre- or post-sales questions. You can reach the experienced professionals at Eastman by calling +1 716-856-2200. To have one of our team members contact you, use the button below.