Motor vehicle and parts manufacturing is constantly evolving to increase efficiency and maintain quality while adapting to new technology. Automotive manufacturers work with a wide range of materials, requiring their tools and equipment to be versatile and reliable. Facilities cutting a combination of materials common in the automotive industry like carpet, fiberglass, carbon fiber, laminated glass, and rubber need a flexible yet precise cutting machine.
Eastman’s customizable cutting solutions and accessories can handle large or intricate patterns for automotive, interiors, bodies, and tires with ease. Quality control is a driving force in the automotive industry. With an Eastman digital cutting system, human error and material waste are minimized while quality cuts are at an all-time high.
- Flexibility – to handle the widest range of materials with solutions for single and multiple-ply cutting
- Fast and Easy Set-up for experimentation, concept testing, or full-production runs
- Cut small and large sizes – even parts exceeding the size of the system
- A robust design for long-life
- Consistent, high accuracy cuts with no re-calibration
- Dependable, reliable mechanical systems, electronics, and software
- Solid operating performance to prevent down-time
Advanced Cutting Technology for Automotive Manufacturers:
Eastman works with commercial and hobby automotive producers alike to design customized cutting solutions tailored to their unique applications. We partner with both manufacturers and material producers to ensure your machine achieves accurate cuts quickly.
Your Eastman cutting system is equipped with an adaptive tool head that fits your needs. A combination tool head featuring three standard cutting knives for cutting flexible materials such as fiberglass, carbon fiber, vinyl, and carpet may be combined with a router on the same cutting gantry. Material handling solutions are also available to complement your automated cutting machine.
Our automated cutting tools’ versatility and reliability offer manufacturers improved throughput while increasing quality, reducing reliance on manual labor, and decreasing time to market. Every single Eastman automotive cutting machine is backed by our commitment to personalized service, long-term relationships, and around-the-clock technical support.
- Machine configurations, options, and features for your unique application
- Suggestions for machine setup and operational use for new materials
- Assist in resolving challenging cutting problems
Eastman Machine Company’s equipment meets recognized international protection rating requirements. Contact us for more information, or to discuss your unique requirements!
Quality is why Factory Five continues to choose Eastman.
Read more about the Eastman machinery at Factory Five.
We’re here to help.
Our global team is ready to answer your pre- or post-sales questions. You can reach the experienced professionals at Eastman by calling +1 716-856-2200. To have one of our team members contact you, use the button below.