Eastman is proud to offer contract cutting services for facilities seeking solutions for single jobs or complete production runs. Computerized cutting capabilities for advanced textiles, industrial fabrics, composites and other flexible soft goods in both sheet and rolled format. Automated cutting maximizes productivity, increases material utilization, and reduces labor costs.
- Complimentary time study analysis for estimates
- Small test cut run can be completed for quality assurance prior to commitment
- Marking, labeling and kitting options
- Eastman automated cutting systems feature individually aligned and calibrated tool holders fitted with rotary blades, drag blades, notches and punches
- Fast turnaround
- Accepting most CAD file formats (dxf is preferred)
- Single and multiple-ply cutting available (up to 7cm of compressed material)
Eastman is proud to support & service a global customer base in the apparel, automotive, composites, furniture, industrial fabrics, pools & spas, and sporting goods industries, among others. Please call +1-716-856-2200 for additional details and a quotation. Other contract cutting facilities can be located in Eastman’s Matchmaker directory – this is a resource to connect prospects seeking contract cutting with current Eastman customers offering this type of service.
We’re here to help.
Our global team is ready to answer your pre- or post-sales questions. You can reach the experienced professionals at Eastman by calling +1 716-856-2200. To have one of our team members contact you, use the button below.