Eastman offers the widest variety of cutting solutions, both manually-operated and automatic cutting systems for laminated safety glass interlayer materials like polyvinyl butyral (PVB), SGP, EVA and other similar vinyl interlayer materials used for toughness and flexibility.
A single system solution is capable to cut a variety of thicknesses from PVB and SGP materials with drag and round, pizza wheel blades. A smooth, perforated polyurethane cutting surface ensures the material remains free from any particles and debris.
- Flexibility – to handle the widest range of materials
- Fast and Easy Set-up for experimentation, concept testing or full-production runs
- Quality – for cut accuracy and edge quality
- Dependable, reliable mechanical systems, electronics, and software
Solid operating performance to prevent down-time
Please contact us directly with any questions or to discuss your unique application requirements.
- Machine configurations, options and features for your unique application
- Suggestions for machine setup and operational use for new materials
- Assist in resolving challenging cutting problems
Please fill out the form below and we will find the right cutting products for your application.