- Equipped with a heavy-duty lubricated and sealed motor
- Features built-in sharpener and button remover
- Features telescopic height adjustment
- Available in single or dual workstation models
- Adaptable to many materials and applications
Used by hundreds of companies as a means of making rags, disposable wipes and towels, Eastman's rag cutter also has a place at manufacturing facilities seeking solutions for repurposing expensive scrap materials.
110V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 380V, 3ph, 50Hz
73 lbs. (33.1kg)
Standard: Carbon Steel Optional: High Speed Steel, Grooved, PTFE Coated
Twin Cutting Heads
Single Cutting Head
6 in. (15.2cm)
1.38 in. (3.5cm)
All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice.
Please contact Eastman Machine Company headquarters for global sales, service and parts requests or with assistance to locate a distributor near you.
779 Washington Street
Buffalo, New York 14203 USA
|Automated Cutting Systems|
Manual Cutting Machines