The standard cutting surface is a porous plastic sheet. Alternative cutting surfaces are available to optimize cutting results for any given material or aid in controlling material contamination concerns. Proven reliable for 2,000+ hours of normal operation use.
The S125 is equipped with a high-flow vacuum system to ensure optimum material hold-down for cutting. The porous surface ensures evenly dispersed vacuum flow, no matter where you are cutting. Cutting zones may be designated so that cutting occurs in one area while piece removal takes place in another.
International Compliance Ratings
The operating computer and control cabinet are housed in an ergonomic enclosure that can be sealed to offer dust and water resistant protection in harsh or high particulate environments. Additionally, cabling connectors, servo motors and display components meet recognized international protection ratings requirements.
Made to Order
Available in a range of widths, lengths and various tool head accessory options, the S125 will be built to match your application needs, allowing you to customize the tools and capabilities to maximize productivity.
Industrial Design for Rigorous Use
- Advanced electro-pneumatic regulator for precise tool pressure control
- Heavy-duty cable connectors
- Easy access, sealed doors for inspection and maintenance
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with scratch-resistant powder coated finish
- Four remote emergency stops: two on cutting gantry, two system-mounted
- Additional gantry-mounted stop disks pause system operation until returned to neutral and reset. Operation can then be resumed from any position
- Tool head is equipped with plexiglass safety window to keep hands free of knife during operation
- Single turn-off point with a universal power system for lockout/tagout safeguards employees from unexpected start-up