As new applications for industrial fabrics (and technical textiles) have emerged, Eastman has worked in tandem with industry engineers to develop and enhance our cutting products, capabilities and technical support. Eastman is your comprehensive resource for cutting high and low quantities of both small and massive size pieces used for items like outdoor furniture, inflatable products, tension structures, hiking backpacks and more. Eastman offers the widest variety of industrial fabrics cutting solutions, both manually-operated and fully automated, CNC cutting systems for materials like vinyl, canvas, sail cloth, velcro, PVC, screen, webbing and brand name materials like Hypalon®, Sunbrella®, Cordura® and more.
- Flexibility – to handle the widest range of materials with solutions for single and multiple-ply cutting
- Fast and Easy Set-up for experimentation, concept testing or full-production runs
- Cut small and large sizes – great for small packs all the way up to massive tensile structures exceeding the size of the system
- A robust design for long-life
- Consistent, high accuracy cuts with no re-calibration
- Dependable, reliable mechanical systems, electronics, and software
- Solid operating performance to prevent down-time
Cutting Industrial Fabrics
Please contact us directly with any questions or to discuss your unique application requirements. Eastman systems are suitable for cutting the widest range of technical textiles. Our team of applications specialists have significant experience with R&D and production cutting of industrial fabrics like, but not limited to:
- Various coated materials
- Polyester (various denier)
- Polyurethane Coated Nylon
- Ripstop Nylon
- Reinforced Vinyl
- Vinyl Coated Fiberglass
- PE Tank Liner
- Mesh (various types)
- Rubber Backing
- PTFE Coated Fiberglass
- VELCRO® brand
Hypalon® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Sunbrella® is a registered trademark of Glen Raven Inc.
CORDURA® is a registered trademark of INVISTA for durable fabrics.
- Machine configurations, options, and features for your unique application
- Suggestions for machine setup and operational use for new materials
- Assist in resolving challenging cutting problems
”The accuracy of every cut is spot on.Carl Pellegrini, SeaCanvas
Read more about the S125 at SeaCanvas in Township, NJ.
We're here to help.
Our global team is ready to answer your pre- or post-sales questions. You can reach the experienced professionals at Eastman by calling +1 716-856-2200. To have one of our team members contact you, use the button below.